You have a vertical
please detail your project
Bangkok EmQuartier, Beiler Creutz & Partners, Singapore The Work Project Asia Square Tower 2, Busan Museum of Contemporary Art, Villa in Kanagawa, Robinsons Dubai, Yamaguchi Shinkansen Station, Torino GAM Organismi Exhibition, New York penthouse, Paris Green Hotel, Sydney One Central Park, Miami PAMM Museum, Fukuoka Costume National, Paris Oasis d'Aboukir, Clayes sous Bois Alpha Park, Genève Amandolier, Marquette Véolia, Miami Juvia, New York Botanical Garden, Patrick Blanc Home.
Kuala Lumpur Le Nouvel, Shenzhen C Future City, Changi Airport T2 Singapore , Kuwait International Tennis Complex, New York Greenwich West , Hong Kong Dragon-I, Qingdao "West Sea Art Bay", New York 53W53 Tower, Bali Sea Sentosa, Singapore The Lookout
- New videos by Pascal Héni of the Patrick Blanc field trips : Colombia ; Ethiopia 1, 2 ; Belize , Guatemala 1, 2 ; Solomon Islands 1, 2 ; Sulawesi ; Java 1, 2 ; Malawi 1, 2 ; Cuba 1, 2 ; Sumatra ; Peru 1, 2 , 3, 4 ; Borneo Kuching ; New Zealand ; Brunei ; Western Australia.
- Begonia blancii, a new species discovered by Patrick Blanc in Palawan in the Philippines : photos, video, publication.
- One central Park in Sydney, has won many awards as the best Green High Rise Building.
- The Rain Forest Chandelier at EmQuartier in Bangkok is the longest free hanging structure, 103 m long, totally covered by plants.
- After 13 years of good plant growth, the Quai Branly Jacques Chirac Museum Direction decided to renovate the supporting metalic structure. Patrick Blanc was then able to create new layouts involving 350 plant species from various temperate areas from all over the World.
- The Yamaguchi Shinkansen Station project has been created with more than 100 different native plant species collected during the 2013 and 2014 field trips.
- With about 200 different climbing plant species installed on the eight façades, Le Nouvel in Kuala Lumpur presents the highest vine biodiversity on a High Rise Building.
- The Green Columns of the PAMM Museum in Miami withstand sea sprays and strong winds.
- Many new photos of plant species in their natural habitat from the last Patrick’s field trips, at Inspiration and Portraits.
In 2019 :
Saint Jean de Beauregard, France, 12 April
Milano, Italy, 20 June
In 2018 :
Kuwait, 18 February
Zhengzhou, China, 22 May
Brussels, Belgium, 25 May
Milano, Italy, 27 May
Bangalore, India, 3 June
Hong Kong, 12 June
Seoul, Korea, 14 June
Busan, Korea, 16 June
Venice, Italy, 7 September
Paris, France, 9 September
Yamaguchi, Japan, 16 September
Florianopolis, Brazil, 27 and 28 September
Rochefort, France, 6 October
Mantova, Italy, 30 November
In 2017 :
Cleveland, USA, 28 February
Douala, Cameroon, 5 March
Shenzhen, China, 22 April
Berlin, Germany, 20 June
Padova, Italy, 22 September
London, UK, 22 September
Barcelona, 14 November
Release of the new version of the book "Le Mur Végétal, de la nature à la ville" , Michel Lafon editor, of "The Vertical Garden, from nature to the cities", Norton Press and also of "Vertikale Garten, die Natur in der Stadt" in German, Ulmer editor.