You have a vertical
please detail your project
please detail your project
Bangkok EmQuartier, Paris DWS Rebuffat, Il Sereno Como Lake, Beiler Creutz & Partners, Miramas McArthurGlen, Singapore The Work Project Asia Square Tower 2, Busan Museum of Contemporary Art, Villa in Kanagawa, Robinsons Dubai, Yamaguchi Shinkansen Station, Torino GAM Organismi Exhibition, New York penthouse, Paris Green Hotel, Sydney One Central Park, Miami PAMM Museum, Fukuoka Costume National, Paris Oasis d'Aboukir, Clayes sous Bois Alpha Park, Genève Amandolier, Marquette Véolia, Miami Juvia, New York Botanical Garden, Patrick Blanc Home.
Kuala Lumpur Le Nouvel, Shenzhen C Future City, Changi Airport T2 Singapore , Kuwait International Tennis Complex, New York Greenwich West , Hong Kong Dragon-I, Qingdao "West Sea Art Bay", New York 53W53 Tower, Bali Sea Sentosa, Singapore The Lookout
- New videos by Pascal Héni of the Patrick Blanc field trips : India Western Ghats , Borneo Danum valley, Borneo Deramakot and Sepilok, Mount Kinabalu ; New Guinea ; Ecuador 1 , 2 ; Tanzania 1, 2, 3 ; Colombia ; Ethiopia 1, 2 ; Belize , Guatemala 1, 2 ; Solomon Islands 1, 2 ; Sulawesi ; Java 1, 2 ; Malawi 1, 2 ; Cuba 1, 2 ; Sumatra ; Peru 1, 2 , 3, 4 ; Borneo Kuching ; New Zealand ; Brunei ; Western Australia.
- Begonia blancii, a new species discovered by Patrick Blanc in Palawan in the Philippines : photos, video, publication.
- One central Park in Sydney, has won many awards as the best Green High Rise Building.
- The Rain Forest Chandelier at EmQuartier in Bangkok is the longest free hanging structure, 103 m long, totally covered by plants.
- After 13 years of good plant growth, the Quai Branly Jacques Chirac Museum Direction decided to renovate the supporting metalic structure. Patrick Blanc was then able to create new layouts involving 350 plant species from various temperate areas from all over the World.
- The Yamaguchi Shinkansen Station project has been created with more than 100 different native plant species collected during the 2013 and 2014 field trips.
- With about 200 different climbing plant species installed on the eight façades, Le Nouvel in Kuala Lumpur presents the highest vine biodiversity on a High Rise Building.
- Many new photos of plant species in their natural habitat from the last Patrick’s field trips, at Inspiration and Portraits.
Borneo, Sabah (Mt Kinabalu, Deramakot, Danum Valley)
Thailand (Khao Sok, Ranong, Kaeng Krachan)
Ecuador (Pacific cloud forests, Amazonia Yasuni) Galapagos
Tanzania (Lake Tanganyika, Katavi, Eastern Arc Mountains, Pemba)
Guatemala (Southern Highlands, Peten)
Belize (Mountain Pine Ridge, Chiquibul)
Solomon Islands (Guadalcanal, Vangunu, Kolombangara)
Malaysia (Peninsular) and Singapore
Ethiopia (Arba Minch, Bale, Simien)
Myanmar (Kachin, Central, Mergui)
Cameroon (Kribi, Campo)
Java (East and Central)
Borneo (Sarawak, Sabah)
Brazil (Santa Catarina)
Cuba (East, Central, West)
Malawi (the Lake, South) and Zambia (Lake Tanganyika)
South Korea (Pusan)
Papua New Guinea (Central Highlands, Sepik, South Coast)
Thailand (North East)
China (Yunnan, Xishuangbanna) and Hong Kong
Fiji (Viti Levu, Taveuni, Vanua Levu)
Colombia (Andes, Llanos, Choco, Amazonia)
Release of the new version of the book "Le Mur Végétal, de la nature à la ville" , Michel Lafon editor, of "The Vertical Garden, from nature to the cities", Norton Press and also of "Vertikale Garten, die Natur in der Stadt" in German, Ulmer editor.